Saturday, November 9, 2013

That Was Probably Worth More....



I couldn't believe it, I didn't even realize I was in my old home system of Ennur when I saw the unnamed Maelstrom on 360 scan.  I had just convinced myself that Molden Heath had become a ghost town in my TZ. It's probably at a POS or something, its just coincidence that the guys in local I thought, not wanting to get too excited.  I quickly narrowed down the search.  Shit, he's not on a planet.  Probably a safe then there's no way he's that dumb.  Always bet on stupid.  The little voice in the back of my head whispered as I stifled the thought.  Don't get your hopes up man.

A complex? A complex. HE'S AT A COMPLEX!  My mind exclaimed as I warped to zero.  He's gonna be 200km off Damay, you know this, chill out now.  I hold my breath.

Only 20km from the warp-in, YES!  A smile stretches from one ear to the other as I enter a tight orbit, grab point and wait.  No neut lands, I'm in the clear.  Warrior IIs are launched and popped just as quick, no match for my Atron of doom.  I invite him to the ransom channel and make my demands.  He pays.



I sit back in my chair and exhale.  250mil straight profit, I love this shit.  I'm surprised he took my first offer though, I don't think most Maels are worth that much... I wonder what he had on there... I need to get my alt in with a ship scanner next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment